Only two days until Christmas, can you believe it? In Poland, Christmas Eve is actually one of the most important days during Christmas holidays and that’s when the biggest celebration takes part, so technically it’s only one day for me! This year has been pretty insane and I do really hope that 2021 will bring us much more joy and luck than 2020 has. I keep my fingers crossed for 2021!
On the bright side of life, I’ve been nominated by Julie @ One Book More for this amazing, Mystery Blogger Award. Thank you so much for that! You should check out Julie’s blog as well, it’s absolutely stunning!
The rules of the award are:
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention Okoto Enigma, the creator of the award.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer 5 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 10 – 20 bloggers.
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
So, let’s start with 3 facts about me!
1. I love photography. I got into it not so long and it’s a very small passion of mine. I prefer landscape photography over everything else!
2. I’m currently watching The Crown on Netflix and I’m on s02e04, I’m hoping to finish it before the end of 2020!
3. I don’t like coconut flavour. It’s just so meh. I can’t even stand coconut smell!
And now, the questions. I love Julie’s questions for their seasonal, Christmas vibes! This is exactly what I needed right now 😉 And here they are:
1. What book are you currently reading?
I’ve just started Little Women! I’m also reading two ARC books for a company I’m currently collaborating with.
2. What book are you most looking forward to reading in 2021?
Arghh, there are so many! But two books I definitely have to read in 2021 are Michelle Obama’s Becoming and Barack Obama’s Promised Land (a sort of a Obamas duology!). I’ve been so excited about these two and I think 2021 is gonna be my year when I finally read them.
3. Hot or cold weather?
Both are equally nice and important! I like hot, summer weather when the days are long and you can read books on a picnic blanket or go for a photography excursion in beautiful sunlight! And in cold weather, you can roll up in a human-blanket burrito, read books, drink tea or hot chocolate and get melancholic!
4. What are your blog goals of 2021?
I’m trying not to make any plans as I know I won’t stick to it anyway! But for now, it’s trying to follow my Classics Club list, review all the books I’ve been approved on NetGalley, staying connected with other readers and bloggers, and making the most of my blogging experience.
5. Do you have a favorite holiday movie?
It’s The Polar Express forever and always. I also love the animated 2004 version of A Christmas Carol (I saw it in the cinema when I was 10 years old!). Just recently, I’ve started to like Love Actually, but I still need some convincing. I’ve never liked it a lot, but I think it’s an okay-ish Christmas film!
I’d like to nominate:
And my questions are:
- What are you the most excited about in the coming 2021?
- Do you have any Christmas/seasonal traditions that you’re looking forward to?
- What would you name your boat if you had one?
- What is your dream job?
- Has a book ever changed your opinion on something?
Lastly, you can check out my best post so far here!
Merry Christmas everyone! 🎄☃️