Happy Monday and beginning of November to all my readers and blogging friends! 💜
I have been nominated by amazing Abby @ Beyond the Read to the Liebster Award! Thank you so much for that, I am really happy that someone thought about me and nominated me in such a fun tag! 🙂 The Liebster Award is a very simple, yet fantastic tag and I can’t wait to share my answers with all of you!
The rules are really easy:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and give a link to the blog.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Nominate between 5-11 other bloggers.
- Ask your nominees 11 questions.
- Notify your nominees once you’ve uploaded your post.
So, without further ado, let’s get to the questions!
- Who/what is your biggest inspiration?
I don’t really have a person or an object that is an inspiration to me. I think it was Matthew McConaughey that put it very nicely (correct me if I’m wrong!), and he said that our biggest inspiration should be ourselves in around 10 years time from now, living the life that we want, being happy, mature and stable, with all our goals and dreams achieved. So I can say that my biggest inspiration is simply 31-year old me after having travelled around the world and read all the books! 🙂
2. What’s a book/movie you’ve read that takes place where you live?
That is so difficult because I don’t think there is a book or film that takes places where I live in Poland! The only title I can currently come up with is the very popular Polish film Cold War that takes place in Poland in general and has been nominated to 3 Oscars and won an award in Cannes for the Best Director! Check it out if you haven’t heard of it, it’s a really marvellous film!
3. What’s something that you can’t imagine a life without?
Is it going to sound basic if I say books? I can’t imagine my life where I don’t read, watch films and shows. I also can’t imagine my life where I don’t go out in nature to explore, take pictures and inhale fresh air! So these would be my two things in life I can’t life without.
4. What’s your favorite type of weather?
I absolutely love summer. Just because it’s lovely and sunny, the days are warm and long, you can go out, you can go on holidays to rest and explore new places, or simply read a book on a beach. You can also get free vitamin D from sunlight and stock it up for the winter which is soooooo incredibly important. I like wintery weather as well when you can curl up in a blanket, chill out and drink tea while watching things or reading things. These are my two all time favourite types of weather!
5. What’s a playlist/album/song you’ve had on repeat recently?
It’s called Chill as Folk on Spotify and it’s absolutely lovely. I need those chilled out vibes right now!
6. What was your favorite book/series when you were younger?
Of course the whole Harry Potter series. I was an insane fan back in a day, and this craziness lasted for some time, until it kind of faded away. I still apreciate Harry Potter, I am even re-reading the whole series this year, but I am trying to stay cool about it and look at it from a more mature perspective. Another series I absolutely loved was Percy Jackson. I was a massive Greek mythology geek so Rick Riordan’s books were an absolute blessing! I was also the first person in the cinema in my town to watch Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters!
7. Who would you invite as a guest on your very own late night talk show?
If I ever made a late night talk show, I’d make sure it wouldn’t be just about celebrities’ private lives, make-up or fashion. A little bit of comedy, sure, but I’d loveeeee to make it about more meaningful too. So my first guest would be probably Neil deGrasse Tyson. I just love this man and how he talks about space and the universe, and he’s got such a calming voice as well! 😁
8. Where do you see yourself in ten years?
Back to question 1 where I answered that my biggest inspiration is me from the future! And in ten years time, I’d love to see myself as a happy person living my best life. Nothing else really matters to me right now.
9. Do you have a language you’d like to learn?
Russian, definitely! For some very odd reason I find Russian extremely sexy 😜
10. What is one thing that you want to be better at?
Hmm, probably writing and spelling! I know it’s a small thing but I am still in the process of learning how to write and spell in English without making silly mistakes like I usually do!
11. If you could donate a million dollars to any charity, what cause would you choose?
Cancer research. I have always been working closely with different charities, and I even run a half-marathon and raised money for neuroscience and mental health reserach at my university. For next half-marathon my money raised is going to go to cancer research, together with this million dollars I’m hoping to find somewhere!
And there you have it! All eleven questions answered! My questions are as follows:
- Who is your favourite author and why?
- What is your dream travel goal (if you have any)?
- What is that you like the most about yourself?
- If you could read just one book for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Which (if any) celebrity would you love to go on a date with?
- Do you have any books/films/shows that influenced you in a significant way?
- If today would be the end of the world, what would you do?
- What is your favourite holiday?
- What music do you listen to when you want to cheer yourself up?
- What character from a book/flm/show would you want to be friends with?
- Do you have a personal dance that you perform for yourself when no one’s looking?
And I would like to tag:
No pressure if you don’t want to do the tag, it’s all just for fun! If you do want to join in, then my questions are waiting for you and I’m looking forward to what yo have to say!
Happy reading and take care everyone! 💜